Saturday, August 30, 2008

3rd Journal

A new entry for the last 2 weeks... Sorry Bu Dina



Q: What did i do well this week?
A: Couldnt think of anything good that i did well this week, but i hope ive done well on my Biology & Math tests.

Q: What do i need to improve?
A: Again - learning & focusing.

Q: What are my priorities this week?
A: After the Indie Biz project i have a new priority this week - get through school while fasting.

Q: What is my motivation?
A: Collect back the homeworks to get effort scores (if the teachers do give it nowadays).

Q: What helps me study?
A: Focusing on the teachers words. For some reason i can only understand a few teachers of what they are trying to say.

Q: What makes it difficult to learn?
A: The class usually. Even though there are only 7 girls in class, they do make hell of a noise. Abet is one also. His temper can get hotter than Jessica Alba in a Sauna, and he also disturbs the class with his nonsense but what can we do? He's a special needs person...


This is my 3rd Journal, and you can count this as my 4th as well...

1 comment:

Dina said...

Hey, Dhika! I'm afraid I can't do that. I will accept this as your 3rd entry.

It doesn't have to be like a Q & A thing. Just write...like I said in my previous comment, let the words flow through your fingertips.